Short Course: Service Innovation by Design
Happening at EHL Campus (Singapore)
Why Take This Course?
You should take this course if you want to:
- To gain insight into design thinking, one of the most popular methods of innovation applied to business models.
- To get comfortable with the messiness of service business model design
- To understand 360° of creating a service, in the context of business models with multiple interfaces
- To develop strategic innovation: Moving beyond incremental operational innovations to strategic customer centricity
- To understand the digital landscape, how digital services are created, and resulting business impacts
How to Master the Service Landscape
Covers the different angles of creating and innovating customer-centric services that cater to the demands of the 21st century.
- Servitization – How to move from a product to a service business model
- The experience economy – How to accomplish digital transformations of your service portfolio and deliver value.
Service Creation and InnovationCovers the following topics and concepts:
- Service digitalization
- Service transformation
- Business model innovation
- Design thinking - The process and how it will be applied in the course